Fairy Tale: True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things of the past...

2 posters

Go down

Things of the past... Empty Things of the past...

Post  Genesis Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 pm

you can put anything that's happened in your past here, it doesn't matter waht it is or was. it could be poetryfrom so many years ago, or it could be a sad or happy moment in your life. or a story you wrote when you were three.

anything and everything can go here. rants or short comments.

anything at all...
Genesis
Genesis
Admin

https://fairytaletruefriends.rpg-board.net , http://fairytaletru

Back to top Go down

Things of the past... Empty Re: Things of the past...

Post  Zar-dus Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:50 pm

ok mind you when i wrote this i was in a really foul mood so if it impregnates bad thoughts i'm sorry

I must create a barrier block out the bad accept and embrace the good, not all is easy as it could be in this life we live. We all live out our lives thinking who is nice who is evil you see their bodys their physical extreme of forever trying to be perfect. However you can’t pierce the inside you can never pry at their brain and see what they are. Most people you see look like happy go lucky businessmen but inside something is nursing at their anger and hate for the terrible and unjust. That “THING” grows with each passing day for the many who have distaste for the evil in this world. Some people beat this inner demon by consumption of alchol or using their wedded as punching bags. Some can simply wash their hands of it I’m in the middle. I listen to my self I hear my thoughts they are changing each passing minute. First I think about the lousy people in this world and how they deserve death. Then I think is there any reason do they have an uncontrollable demon in them? Then I slap my senses some are unforgiveable but I’m not the one to show them their sin against humanity they will be judged by the way they lived their life. They may later wish they could take it back but they will live with it the rest of their miserable life. This world of ours we take for granted we tear at its very flesh for sustance. We try to live with the inevitability of our life being great but that’s sugar coating this hell we have on earth. Do I believe in god one single deity that is the sole creator the one who loves us I can never answer this question with ease. But I do know that their can be a worse frame of hell than the one I experience. We never really think about our actions any more we keep repeating history, Greed, violence, war, we all know what we can do to make this world a better one but there are few who even try to do something about it. It also saddens me that a lot of people thing of ways to try and destroy another’s life a way to hurt them when they are only thinking on how to better this world. Will it get better that’s for you to decide are going to be a lousy whelp who pray on the small and weak like cowards. Or are you going to rise up confront the evil bring it down on it’s knees and shoot it in the head.
Zar-dus
Zar-dus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 pm

wow everyone feels that way once in a while, neh?

I stand tall
I was a tree
I watch over
All that I see
But all that I see
Is in front of me
I don’t know what’s behind
What’s in front of me was once a tree
Many trees in fact
Now it’s just a dull rectangular box
It’s leaves and limbs cut off
It itself cut to boards

I try to growl but make no sound
I get really lonely, cause nothing’s around
I try to move but all for naught
I fear that I’ll never move
In the wind freely again

I stand here gathering dust
I only get a bath when it rains
Rain rolls off of my wooden fur
Genesis
Genesis
Admin

https://fairytaletruefriends.rpg-board.net , http://fairytaletru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar-dus Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 am

Stabbing out stabbing in this knife and blade is for my sin
The glowing silver the blackened end is what shall send my chrimson broth out of my own
The sharpened edge the jagged front no longer shall i put up this fastidious front
When blade to skin sweet embrace people think i'm a basketcase
The blade has striken and sliced across just like what happenes when you floss
The blood it flows out glowing years and drips to the ground like all the other peers
No more no more yet i can't get enough of this way i found to make it tough
For the blade meets flesh and flesh meets blade in harmony and bliss
Just like what happens for loves first kiss.
Euphoria ensues mind gets numb all your senses all struck dumb
Manic laughter manic laughter all i hear all of them i here they jeer
Is this the right path of solitude and dim or just more ways to wash the sin
Zar-dus
Zar-dus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down